Follow us on
Thank you for your interest in becoming a vendor or exhibitor at Brazil Day DC 2012. It is our goal to make your participation fun and, most importantly, more prosperous than ever. In order to better accomplish our goal, we’ve made some positive changes for 2012. Below are the top 12 reasons you should participate as a vendor this year.
1. SPECIAL VIP RATES to thank previous participants for their continued support of the event.
2. SPECIAL EVENTS VENDING PERMIT granted to Brazil Day DC so vendors don’t have to chase after costly permits.
3. VENDOR PACKAGES OF ALL SIZES to fit every vendor’s budget.
4. CLEARLY DEFINED VENDOR SITES to help vendors better organize their site and give them a more memorable presence.
5. VENDOR SITE SELECTION to give vendors the ability to pick the site of their choice.
6. SPACIOUS BOARDWALK LAYOUT to give vendors more breathing room between them and their next door vendor.
7. DESIGNATED SECTION MANAGERS to closely assist vendors the day of the event.
8. MULTIPLE HIGH-POWER GENERATORS to ensure vendors have a reliable source of electricity throughout the day.
9. PRIMARY BRAND LOCK-IN POLICY to protect vendors' interests by ensuring that only one vendor has the right sells a specific brand of products.
10 FOOD MENUES to help vendors better plan for and bring more of the most popular traditional foods visitors will be looking for.
11. OPEN-FLAME SITE to give vendors a place to grill or fry their food products on-site so they can offer fresher and more authentic food.
12. MAINTAIN VIP STATUS and received future vendor benefits.
Become the Title
Better brand control and more well-defined vending sites were the top two requests from vendors in 2011. The event's sources of electricity and water were also addressed for 2012. First, we redesigned the layout of vending sites and clearly defined their orientation and boundaries. Individual tent sites will now be located on the boardwalk, and will be organized in sections. Space-only sites are available on the lawn and sidewalks for vendors who do not wish to be under cover. Please note that NO tents or open foods will be allowed on space-only sites. The event will be supported by several high-output commercial-grade generators that will ensure that each section of vending sites has a designated power source to give every vendor, who wishes to have power, all the electricity he/she needs throughout the day. Each section will be overseen by a manager whose task is to ensure that every one of his vendors/exhibitors has not only adequate electricity but also gets adequate supply of water for sanitation purposes. Please note that waste control is the responsibility on each vendor.
More food and better variety of of products were the top two requests from attendees in 2011. As a direct response to requests, from both vendors and attendees, we challenged our vendors to out-do themselves this year, and introduced new policies and regulations that will ensure that those attending or participating in the event have a positive and memorable experience.
Important Note: Please note that Open Registration period is from May 1 to July 31, 2012. There are several benefits to reserving your vending site during this Open Registration period. Such benefits include lower vendor rates, better choices of centrally located vending sites, better chance of protection your brand, and getting longer exposure on the event’s official website and promotional materials. Later Registration period is from August 1 to September 3, 2012. No vendor application will be excepted after September 3, 2012.
Important Note: Please note that the event’s Primary Brand policy protects vendors on a first come first serve basis. Protect your brand today before a competing vendor claims it as his/her Primary Brand. Vendor registration is required.
Copyright © 2011-2012 Brazil Day DC. All Rights Reserved.
BRAZIL DAY DC FESTIVAL
SEPTEMBER 9, 2012
11:00 AM TO 6:00 PM